06 January 2008

almost 36 weeks

I'm asking that the photographer does not zoom in for these "second" belly shots anymore . . . yikes!
My doctor said last week Henry is definitely head down and should stay that way. He also said I'm measuring ahead of schedule . . . we will see if that proves to be true. His guess on weight was that Henry is around six pounds or so. Everything is still going well. Our bags are packed, car seat is installed, everything is washed, and lists are made. We are ready!



4 comments:

The Solomons said...

OMG!!!! I am shocked! I swear you've popped out since Christmas Eve...it looks great! I'm sticking with 1/26...

Andrew and Lauren Hess said...

Summer, you are so cute! How exciting!

Stephen said...

Find something to hold on to.

The Cains said...

Summer--my guess is he's going to be here early--looks like he is ready!!! You still look fabulous!!! So excited!!!