our baby boy is three months old-where does the time go?! he is such a blessing and it is truly a privilege to be his mother. enjoy the video!
Lyrics to "Baby Mine" performed by Allison Krauss as used in the video:
Baby mine, don't you cry. Baby mine, dry your eyes.
Rest your head close to my heart, Never to part, Baby of mine.
Little one when you play, Don't you mind what they say.
Let those eyes sparkle and shine, Never a tear, Baby of mine.
If they knew sweet little you, They'd end up loving you too.
All those same people who scold you, What they'd give just for the right to hold you.
From your head down to your toes, You're not much, goodness knows.
But you're so precious to me, Sweet as can be, Baby of mine.
All of those people who scold you, what they'd give just for the right to hold you.
From your head down to your toes, You're not much, goodness knows.
But you're so precious to me, Sweet as can be, Baby of mine.
4 comments:
I wish I could be there to watch Henry grown up but since I can't, this blog is great. Thanks for keeping it so up to date. I love all the pictures of Henry and I love the other video of him finding his voice. It is so fun to see him interacting with you!
What a sweet video! My husband and I are good friends with Joe and Deidra. We have heard all about Henry and love being able to see him on your blog. He is such a cutie!
Summer--this is so great! What a neat idea! I love it--I can't believe it's been 3 months either. Still dying to meet him!!
So cute! I love the song with the video. He is such a precious little boy!
Post a Comment