23 January 2010

owen, owen

sweet baby owen ... here are some pictures related to him and his nursery.
I selected some fabric to have some cute burp cloths made (just can't stomach paying full price for these!) and my grandmother sewed them for Owen. she did a great job! thanks granny!
we didn't have to do much to the nursery ... in fact, I'm a little embarrassed to say it is nearly identical to when it was henry's nursery. we added his name, and after he's born there will hang a photo collage above the name, some new baskets, a couple of his "own" friends/stuffed animals, and a new picture. that's about it. I'm hoping to make it a little more "owen" once he arrives and as he grows ... I do want to make sure he always feels unique (not just with his room or clothes, but in all aspects) and that he does not have a life full of complete hand me downs and a "henry #2" so to speak.



new picture with one of my favorite verses, James 1:17.

1 comment:

The Cains said...

We can't wait to meet Owen! What a precious nursery and henrys room is so cute and fun!!! So glad things are going well!! Y'all are in our prayers.